Enterprise Mobility had come of age, but practitioners were crying out for their own online community; a self-sustaining user-driven forum. McDonald Butler’s longstanding relationships with many of the key players in the mobility arena meant we were the right people to create and nurture the community.
McDonald Butler built a platform where leading global vendors and end-users in the Enterprise Mobility space can research problems with peers, understand mobile solutions, and attend high level executive briefings and one-to-one meetings. The key highlights were:
- A highly successful LinkedIn community
- A platform for social media prospecting
- Events delivered to the community to engage them in face-to-face networking and engagement
- Managed communications to deliver insights and case studies to key prospects and influencers
"Bottom line, McDonald Butler gives us better quality performance and results than we could hope to get from another agency. We continue to use McDonald Butler to manage our site updates, and to create new features."
- Sharon Clancy, Editor-in-chief, Enterprise Mobility Network
- LinkedIn group of 3,000+ active
- Now working in partnership with ‘The Enterprise Mobility Forum’, the flagship global mobility event
- 350 one-to-one meetings between vendors and customers